Word for the Day!

WORD FOR THE DAY
DAILY DEVOTIONAL

To view today's devotion, select the date from the Blog Archive below.

Be sure to check back each day for your Word for the Day!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

SEPTEMBER 2


More Than Conquerors
“Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us.”
Romans 8:37 The Amplified Bible

Give this word place to rise up as a revelation inside of you-that no matter what your circumstances are, I am more than a conqueror through Him Who loves me. Jesus’ victory is my victory; His conquest is my conquest; His position at the right hand of the Father is my position at the right hand of the Father. I am not a failure; I am victory in manifestation. Let that soak in. HALLELUJAH!!!!!

Scripture reading: 1 Corinthians 15:57; 1 John 5:1-5

No comments: