Word for the Day!

WORD FOR THE DAY
DAILY DEVOTIONAL

To view today's devotion, select the date from the Blog Archive below.

Be sure to check back each day for your Word for the Day!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

MARCH 17

There’s Nothing To Be Afraid Of

“For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7

“For as much then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, He also Himself likewise took part of the same; that through death He might destroy him that had the power of death, that is , the devil; and deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.” Hebrews 2:14, 15

“For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.” Romans 8:15

“The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?” Psalm 118:6

“Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my Helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.”
Hebrews 13:5, 6

No comments: