Word for the Day!

WORD FOR THE DAY
DAILY DEVOTIONAL

To view today's devotion, select the date from the Blog Archive below.

Be sure to check back each day for your Word for the Day!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

JUNE 5


Here I Am, Send Me
“Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.”
Isaiah 6:8

What a joy it must have been to the Lord to hear one of His own respond in this way to something that He needed to be done. Let’s challenge ourselves today. Let us make ourselves available to the Lord for whatever it is that He needs done in the earth. Don’t stand idly by and watch the church and the kingdom of God move slowly because others won’t respond to the Lord. Say, “Lord, here I am, send me.” If the Lord has another plan, at least you have shown your heart by making yourself available.

Scripture reading: Matthew 28:18, 19; Philippians 2:5-7

No comments: